Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Loosey Goosey

Stop everything you're doing! It's big news! We've got a loose tooth. Yes, it's loose, as in slightly wiggly. I've been instructed that I'm supposed to tell everyone and I'm not supposed to wait until tomorrow because it's
V-E-R-Y important for people to know. So, I'm being an obedient Nammy and speading the news. You've been told.

Seems like only yesterday that this little girl was just cutting teeth. How can she be at an age where it's time to start losing them?!? Times goes by waaaaaaaay too fast. But I'm grateful for the time that I've been given with this precious little girl ... and especially grateful that I was one of the honored ones that received a phone call with the big news.

Stay tuned. I'm sure there will be more news updates about teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment